Give back this holiday season!
UMSU’s Holiday Hamper and Toy Drive is in full swing and we’re hoping you could help out by adopting, sponsoring and/ore donating! All Hampers and donations go to University of Manitoba Students and their families.
We have donation boxes set up at the UMSU Office. These items will go towards our goal of delivering 150+ hampers. You can also get your Council/office/club/
1) Adopt a Hamper:
– purchase the items for either a small (1-3 persons, about $150-200 cost) or large hamper (4-7 persons, about $400-$500 cost) and drop the Hamper off at the UMSU office to be delivered. If the family has given consent, you may also be able to deliver it to them personally, as well as personalize their hamper!
2) Sponsor a Hamper:
– provide the funds to supply a small or large hamper; Small $200 and Large $500
– provide the items for a small or large hamper and UMSU will deliver the hamper on your behalf
3) Donate to a Hamper:
– have a donation station in your faculty to collect items for the hampers. UMSU will provide the list of needed items. After the collection period, UMSU will compile the items into a complete hamper and deliver it to the family/student.
– collect toys or donate money for our Toy Drive!
If you’d like to help out by assembling and/or delivering hampers, please email: email@example.com
For further inquiries, please contact Allison Kilgour at firstname.lastname@example.org