Apply to be on the newly formed Executive Oversight Committee!
The Executive Oversight Committee is a new committee created by UMSU Council to monitor the performance of the elected executives and evaluate aspects of their performance. Duties include:
- Ensuring executive members are meeting time and workload commitments;
- Sending term reports and a final year-end report to UMSU Council;
- Investigating complaints from Union members;
- Disciplinary proceedings;
- Remuneration of performance incentives.
Three students and three UMSU Councillors will form the committee. Applicants will be randomly selected for the committee.
To read a brief description of the committee, click here.
To read the full details of the committee, please consult page 28 of the Governance and Operations Manual.
To apply for the position please click here.