**The U-PASS program has been suspended for the Winter 2022 term. An opt-in is NOT required**
You are eligible to opt-in to the U-Pass program if you are one of the following**:
– Co-op student for the Winter 2022 Term (assessed Co-op fees)
– Exchange visiting student registered in at least 9 credit hours this Term
– Extended Education student taking General Studies and registered in at least 9 credit hours this Term *this is the ONLY EE program eligible for the U-Pass*
– Letter of Permission student registered in at least 9 credit hours this Term
– Practicum student registered in at least 9 credit hours this Term
– Registered with Student Accessibility Services in a reduced course load, with at least 6 credit hours this Term
*Note, If you are not assessed Student Organization Fees on your tuition fee statement, it may not be worth opting-in to the U-Pass program, and you may opt to purchase a semester pass offered by Winnipeg Transit instead.*
Part-Time students, Extended Education certificate program students, ICM students, and non-students are NOT eligible for the U-Pass.
*Please note that there are NO REFUNDS for opting in to the U-Pass. If you are eligible to opt in, but may be adding a class, please wait until you are fully registered for the Term to ensure you are not already assessed the U-Pass fee.
Please note that all opt-in payments must be processed in-person before a U-Pass can be issued or an existing U-Pass can be validated.