The Undergraduate Microbiology Student’s Club (MiSC) aims to bring together students in the undergraduate programs of Microbiology, Biochemistry, and Genetics. Since enrolment in these degrees is robust, MiSC believes it is necessary to create a community among students with similar interests and enrich their university experience both academically and socially while promoting further interests in life sciences.
For a small $5 membership fee, our services include:
- Speaker series
- Research nights and professional networking events
- Mentoring program
- Telegram group chat access
- On-campus space exclusively for members
- Study sessions (with food!)
- Game nights, socials, and other community building events
- Volunteering opportunities
- Free giveaways, custom-ordered departmental sweaters, and more!