UM Management Consulting Club is a new student group that aims to provide support for students looking to start careers in management consulting. The UM Management Consulting Club seeks to attract students and help them acquire the basic skills needed to succeed in pursuing opportunities as consultants. Our club will hold networking events, workshops and interview prep to prepare students for success in their consulting interviews. This club caters to students of all backgrounds and levels of familiarity with business and consulting.
UM students possess the talent and drive to succeed in the consulting industry; however, most students are either unaware of or lack the required client facing knowledge to pursue these opportunities.
Why should you join us?
- Opportunity to network with other students interested in management consulting careers
- Prepare for consulting interviews through mock case interviews
- Develop client facing skills such as problem solving & analysis through mock interview with other students
- Learn how to structure your responses to behavioral interview questions
- Weave together insights from different academic disciplines and perspectives
- Learn about different specializations available as consultants.